About the curriculum
- What are the elements of the complete ThemeVille Math curriculum?
instructions and tests.
Optional items such as Solutions and Manipulatives could be purchased, if needed.
- How does a student reviews the older lessons?
- Where are the teacher's instructions?
- Are there any tests for the student?
can be calculated based on the cumulative grades as shown on the grade sheet.
- Is there a recommended daily routine?
- Which manipulatives do I need?
1. Manipulatives (Levels 1-3): This set has manipulatives needed for the levels 1, 2 and 3.
2. Add-on manipulatives (Levels 4-5): This set has manipulatives for the levels 4 and 5, if you
already have the manipulatives for the levels 1-3.
3. Complete manipulatives (Levels 4-5): This set has manipulatives for the levels 4 and 5, if you
do not have the manipulatives for the levels 1-3.
- How to access the free lesson videos?
- How to order for a school or a group?
If you would like to order for a school or a group, please email us for a quote. The email address
- Where do you ship?
Currently, we do not ship outside the US but we will make it available in the near future.
- What are the shipping charges?
We use regular USPS, FedEx or UPS.
- What is your returns policy?
30-day Money Back Guarantee - If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your order in any condition (new or used) within 30 days for a full refund of the price of the items. Prior to initiating a return, please email us at email@example.com to get the return address. Customer will be responsible for the shipping cost of the returns.
We have the utmost respect for your privacy. The information that you provide on this site is not shared with any third party.
- What is your payment security policy?
Your payment and personal information is always safe. We use industry's top payment processors Stripe and PayPal. Your personal and credit card information is secure through their encrypted processing.
- Does this curriculum meets the requirements of the Common Core Standards?